We appreciate any contribution that will enhance the experience of every person who comes to our resource and counseling center.
The following in-kind contributions are a very direct way to create an atmosphere of safety and support.
- Herbal tea and green tea
- Breakfast bars and snacks for our “help yourself” kitchen counter
- Grocery store gift cards
- Gas station gift cards
- Paper products, such as toilet paper, paper towels, that are not covered by food stamps
- Postage stamps (booklets or rolls)
- Gift cards to Staples
- Gift cards to Target, Kroger or Kmart
- Copier paper, white
- Prepaid copy cards (Staples, UPS Store, Kinko’s, etc)
- General office supplies
- Sponsors for our agency brochure (500 are circulated every 6 weeks)
- Sponsor for printed fund development return envelopes
- Carpet cleaning; floor preparation and waxing
- Computers more than two years old
- Office furniture in need of repair
- Stuffed animals or other toys that cannot be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
If you have an item that you would like to gift to The Women’s Center, please call Paula at 734.973.6779.