Welcome to our one-on-one financial counseling program!
We offer private one-hour sessions with an experienced financial coach for $15 per session or a sliding-scale fee. Our goal is to equip you with the tools you need to gain control over your finances.
What you can expect from us:
- a listening ear
- nonjudgmental collaboration
- hope for your financial future
- money management information
- encouragement to succeed in other areas of your life
How long is the program?
As long as you need it to be. You may ask a few questions in a single session, or we will work with you in multiple sessions using the following topics as a guide:
- Getting acquainted and assessing needs
- Learning where my money goes
- Setting and achieving financial goals
- Figuring out my financial status
- Understanding credit reports and building credit
- Creating a spending plan
- Maintaining the momentum
- Investing in my future
Please call 734.973.6779 to set up an appointment with one of our volunteer counselors. We will ask for your contact information and availability, and a financial coach will call you back within a week.
Thank You to The United Way of Washtenaw County for Support of This Program!