We move in and out of relationships. Some relationships are definitely worth keeping. Others are not. A relationship may feel like the real deal, until, suddenly, it doesn’t. A connection that you thought was mutual can end abruptly, without a good goodbye. Or it can drag on well past its expiration date.
If a relationship isn’t working — whether a family member, partner, or friend — our services might help:
- Personal counseling — the opportunity to discuss relationships of all kinds, including not-so-happy endings.
- Divorce questions and answers — information about divorce costs and alternatives, including mediation and do-it-yourself divorce.
- Going Solo support group — a women-only group that offers a friendly and supportive atmosphere and the tools to deal with separation or divorce.
- Financial & family law education — a four-part presentation on the legal and financial aspects of ending long-term relationships.
- Legal Resources — a listing of general and divorce-specific legal support available in the area